The importance of being smart with Excel
I am sure you work with Excel for some tasks. No matter what role in what kind of company you have, excel is a necessity. Period. Even if your company, like mine, is a global HQ of a multi billion dollar company. You NEED Excel. The big official systems as SAP or Oracle will simply not give you the same flexibility. Data from these ERP systems will be exported and verified or manipulated in……guess…..Excel.
Here are 5 tricks that you must learn by heart. Some quick Excel hotkeys so you can impress your manager and colleagues when they are standing next to you. Read the 5 tips to get ahead in Excel and get green fingers.
Good luck, Keep moving up!
1. Create a filter without using the mouse! Impress those colleagues. Click CTRL + SHIFT + L after selecting the first cell of the table
2. Again, just keys: CTRL + SHIFT + END. Use this to select the whole table.
3. You want to insert the time? Or simply show off to your colleague next to you? Use CTRL + SHIFT + ;
4. Insert the current date easily. Use CTRL + ;
5. You have looked at this corner so many times – but have you used it to select all?
Let me know what you think in below comment section!!
- New Year’s resolutions – 5 SMART Goals to Ensure YOU Do Not let this Year go to Waste!
- Are you ready for 2021?! Do you know your company benefits? Let me line them up for you!
- Unmotivated? Tired? 3 Ways To Turn It Around!
- Six Figure Income – How Do You Get There?!
- Motivational Quotes And How You Can Draw Inspiration from Them